- $175 per class
- A credit card is required to enroll but isn't charged until the time of service.
Our intermediate rock climbing skills will review the basics and provide you with more advanced skills:
- Improved climbing techniques for crack, face, overhangs, etc.
- Seconding a lead - cleaning the gear, etc.
- Multi-pitch techniques - knots for anchoring, stance management, etc.
- Route finding
- Rope Management
- Rappelling with a back up
- and provide you with as much rock climbing as possible
Intermediate rock climbing skills are offered daily in the Shawangunks and Adirondacks. We supply all the necessary technical climbing equipment and day passes where required -please check out the Gear List specific for the day for what is actually supplied and what you'll be required to bring.
Book today by clicking here!