ADIRONDACKS GOTHICS ADVENTURE
Join us for a unique Adirondack experience this winter. We’ll start off with a day of ice climbing in/around Keene Valley, then pack and prepare for the 3 mile ski or snowshoe in to John Brook where we’ll stay in the Peggy O’Brien camp. There we’ll enjoy serenity and solitude of winter from the comforts of a heated cabin. Good food and good times will have us packing up that evening for a winter ascent of Gothics’ North Face (conditions permitting), or for those who aren’t that experienced at ice, the Cables Route. After the climb we’ll return to the cabin to relax and enjoy a hot meal. The following day we’ll ski or snowshoe out to the trailhead.
Rates include your own private guide; loan of any technical equipment; permit fees; and lodging in a local hostel or air BnB. Transportation is not included but is possible, please contact us for more info.
Route options over the three days are all dependent on conditions and your climbing experience.
*rates are based on a party of two or private
- Permit fees
- Lodging - bunkhouse style
- Meals - (2) Breakfast and Dinner (0nly when at Peggy O’brien)
Rates do not include:
- Ground transportation
- Lodging upgrades
- Meals (except breakfast and dinner at Peggy O’Brien)
- Any additional expenses in the event of early departure for you and your guide (evac fees, transport, extra hotel nights, etc)
- Trip cancellation insurance
- Any other expenses not listed in the included list