COLORADO ROCK & ALPINE COMBO
Join us for 5 days of climbing in Colorado - From Eldorado Canyon in Boulder, to Rocky Mountain National Park!
This is a 5-day trip and includes lodging and ground transportation from and to Denver International Airport. It will include climbing in Eldorado and/or Boulder Mountain Parks and Rocky Mountain National Park. Length and durations are dependent on the weather.
Route choices are dependent on the experience levels of the participants. There are options for all ability levels.
We offer the trips with a low climber-to-guide ratio of no more than two climber per guide. This low ratio allows us to move quickly through the terrain and give you the option of climbing objectives that are more involved.
A sample itinerary would be:
- Day 0 - fly to Denver, Colorado and stay in a hotel (double occupancy)
- Day 1 - Climb in Eldorado Canyon or Boulder MP, stay in a hotel (double occupancy)
- Day 2 - Climb in Eldorado Canyon or Boulder MP, stay in a bunkhouse in Estes Park
- Day 3 - Approach and/or a route in RMNP, Bivouac
- Day 4 - Climb a route in RMNP, stay in a bunkhouse in Estes Park
- Day 5 - Climb in Eldorado Canyon or Boulder MP, redeye flight home
- $2,695.00 private
- $2,195 per person for a party of two
- Purchase required to enroll
- All guiding fees
- Ground Transportation
- Technical & group equipment (such as ropes, tents and cooking gear)
- Lodging in either hotels or bunkhouse (based on double occupancy)
- Park fees & camping
- Permit fees
Rates do not include:
- Air transportation
- Any additional expenses in the event of early departure for you and your guide (evac fees, transport, extra hotel nights, etc)
- Trip cancellation insurance
- Any other expenses not listed in the included list