Alpine Endeavors has been awarded another special use permit for Mount Rainier! Join us for a memorable climb on an incredible mountain.
Our route of choice is to summit Mt Rainier via the Kautz Glacier.
A basic itinerary would be:
- Day 1 Arrive in Seattle - meet and review gear, debrief trip and head to Longmire or Paradise Lodge on Mount Rainier
- Day 2 Climb up Wilson Glacier and camp
- Day 3 Climb up camp below Camp Hazard; Skill Review and rest
- Day 4 Summit Attempt
- Day 5 Alt weather day, or pack out to lower camp
- Day 6 Pack up, hike out, drive to Seattle
- Day 7 Depart
Trip is open to climbers with previous backpacking/camping and ice climbing experience, limited to a total of four guests and 2 guides. For those with no previous glacier experience, we require a 2 day training session that we can do the week before in the North Cascades National Park or a two-day glacier skills and crevasse rescue refresher as a pre-trip meeting and training in the Shawangunks prior to the trip.
This is our private 4-6-day ascent of Mount Rainier! We are allowed 4 guests and 2 guides under our special permit.
- $2,395.00 per person
- Purchase required to enroll
- All guiding fees
- Dinners on the mountain
- Technical & group equipment (such as ropes, tents and cooking gear)
- Ground transportation (to and from Sea Tac)
- *Lodging the first night at the historical and incredible Longmire or Paradise Lodge and last night at hotel near Seattle (based on double occupancy)
Rates do not include:
- Air transportation
- Off-mountain meals
- Breakfast and lunch in the mountains
- Any additional expenses in the event of early departure for you and your guide (evac fees, transport, extra hotel nights, etc)
- Trip cancellation insurance
- Climber registration and Mount Rainier NPS permit ($60pp)
- Any additional lodging expenses if we summit early in the week and come down off the mountain
- Any other expenses not listed in the included list
Click here to view our upcoming schedule and book your trip