Join us for a memorable trip in the North Cascades for some great alpine adventures. Open to climbers of who can rock climb 5.6 and above, and have general backpacking skills.
These trips will focus on summiting some of the classic peaks via classic routes like:
- Forbidden Peak - West Ridge
- Sahale Peak - Queen Sabe Glacier
- Sharkfin Tower - South-East Ridge
- Mt Shuksan - Sulphide Glacier or Fischer Chimneys
- Mt Triumph - NE Ridge
Route choices are dependent on the experience levels of the participants. There are options for all ability levels. We will do a one-day glacier skills and crevasse rescue training day on the glaciers as well as a pre-trip meeting and training day before we leave.
We offer the trips with a low climber-to-guide ratio of no more than two climber per guide. This low ratio allows us to move quickly through the terrain and give you the option of climbing objectives that are more involved.
A sample itinerary would be:
- 7/12 - meet in Seattle, drive to North Cascades N.P. and stay in nearby hotel or at the nearby campground
- 7/13 Approach one of the objectives, camp out
- 7/14 Climb
- 7/15 Alt Climbing Day
- 7/16 Hike out, stay in a hotel
- 7/17 Depart - or join us on our Mt. Rainier trip!
- $1,395.00 per party of two
- Purchase required to enroll
- All guiding fees
- Dinners on the mountain
- Technical & group equipment (such as ropes, tents and cooking gear)
- Lodging the first and last night of the trip (based on double occupancy)
- Permit fees
Rates do not include:
- Air transportation
- Ground transportation
- Off-mountain meals
- Breakfast and lunch in the mountains
- Any additional expenses in the event of early departure for you and your guide (evac fees, transport, extra hotel nights, etc)
- Trip cancellation insurance
- Any other expenses not listed in the included list
Private party option possible for an additional fee of $450.00
Click here to view our upcoming schedule and book your trip