ROCKY MOUNTAIN NATIONAL PARK
Join us in Rocky Mountain National Park* for some awesome climbing.
Climbing in Rock Mountain National Park has been around since the 1800's. With a hugely diverse environment it is a climbers paradise featuring towering big walls, alpine rock routes, ice climbing, bouldering and mountaineering. It is a one stop shop for all disciplines of climbing. Opportunities for climbing exist at world famous areas such as Lumpy Ridge and Longs Peak.
With its long history of climbing, RMNP has a strong traditional ethic that has been upheld by the local climbing community. What that means is pristine rock, and a pristine environment. The Rockies are truly one of Americas natural treasures. Join Alpine Endeavors on your trip to this unforgettable place!
- $2,295.00 private
- $1,895 per person fora party of two
- Purchase required to enroll
- All guiding fees
- Ground Transportation
- Technical & group equipment (such as ropes, tents and cooking gear)
- Lodging when in town at the Estes Hostel (based on double occupancy)
- Park fees & camping
- Permit fees
Rates do not include:
- Air transportation
- Any additional expenses in the event of early departure for you and your guide (evac fees, transport, extra hotel nights, etc)
- Trip cancellation insurance
- Any other expenses not listed in the included list